Social Media Associate jobs Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering ecommerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers.
Social Media Associate jobs in Nepal
With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Social Media Associate jobs in Nepal Basic Information
|Job Category:||Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Documents Required:||Application Letter * Documents are required while applying for job.|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Jun. 21, 2018 23:59 (1 week, 2 days from now)|
Social Media Associate jobs in Nepal Specification
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 1 year|
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Management/ Engineering with minimum 1 year of experience in related field.
- Work exposure/ past experience in related field will be an extra advantage.
- Strong understanding of social media and marketing communications
- Must be Creative and Organized
- Ability to work in fast-paced and pressured environment while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Data Analysis skill is the most
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible for goal setting, planning, executing & analyzing all social media content (facebook, instagram, youtube)
- Develop relevant content topics as per the overall online marketing plan, to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content
- Brand development & engagement strategy
- Responsible for day-to-day activities :
- Must be up-to-date with the current trends & policies of social media usage
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate for social media strategy
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Employee Discount,Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
You May Also Like Circulation Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs