KFA is hiring Training Relationship Officer Job In Nepal,contributing in the areas of Education, Training and Consulting for last 17 years. It was established in July 2001. Since its establishment, KFA has been working in these areas and has been instrumental in developing knowledgeable, academically sound & professionally trained human resources and also delivering quality management consulting services to its valued clients.KFA has been working in these areas and has been instrumental in developing knowledgeable,academically sound & professionally trained human resources and also delivering quality management consulting services to its valued clients.
KFA seeks application from highly competent, energetic and self-motivated individuals with following criteria:
Basic Job Information Of Training Relationship Officer
|Job Category:||Sales / Public Relations|
|Job Level:||Entry Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Mid Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Job Specification Of Training Relationship Officer
|Experience Required:||Not Required|
Job Description Of Training Relationship Officer
The incumbent must be able to work closely with training department, is self-driven, goal-oriented and more importantly willing to learn and apply learning in efficient way.
Major Job Duties Of Training Relationship Officer
- Sales/Marketing of various KFA’s Training Programs targeted to individuals
- Before, during and after training activities for successfully conducting the training
- Supporting Business executives in their back office training operations
- Develop prospects for conversion
- Analyzing and creating plan for engaging the target market
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
Required Skills and Qualification Of Training Relationship Officer
- Excellent writing skills in English language
- Pleasant personality
- Management graduates
- Professional maturity and strategic thinking.
- Willing to work in flexible timing.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Willing to travel outside Kathmandu to conduct training programs
- Applicant with their own vehicle and license will be given preference
You May Also Like Project Engineer Assistant Jobs in Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs