Technovate International Pvt. Ltd. is providing Accounts Officer Jobs In Kathmandu which was founded by a group of highly qualified professionals. It has mainly focused into import and sales of ICT products and also providing ICT services in Nepal market. We are looking for a self driven, motivated and result oriented professional for the position of “Accounts Officer.”The successful candidate will have great communications skills and a strong quantitative background, along with a proven track record of successfully handling accounts. The ideal candidate should be a team player, enjoy working with a variety of clients, and have knowledge of basic accounting functions. We also value those who are ready to learn and adapt with a fast-paced work environment. Work experience in the our industry is not required but preferred. Those looking for a long-term relationship will be given priority during the selection process.
Overview Of Accounts Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
|Accounting and Finance|
|0 NRs per hour|
|BBA / BBM|
|01 Jul, 18|
|visit sabkura jobs|
Detailed Description Of Accounts Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
- Maintaining financial and accounting data up-to-date to support company’s operations and other requirements.
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
- Raise invoices, support collection and credit management.
- Cash handling and book keeping of day to day expenses.
- Manage all account receivable and payable activities of company.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, receivables, inventory on regular basis.
- Oversee the overall disbursement of regular payments to staff, office overheads, supplies and others.
- dministration and filing of taxes i.e. VAT, Income Tax, Corporate Tax etc.
- Liaise with auditors and audit firm’s staff as and when required.
- Prepare and analyze the periodic management report of financial results.
Job Specification Of Accounts Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree holder in management.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (Fresh graduates are also equally encouraged to apply).
- Hands-on experience in using accounting software.
- Extensive spreadsheet and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
- Integrity, dependability, loyalty, taking ownership and ability to collaborate with a team.
- Having two-wheeler/license will have advantage.
You may also like Finance Assistant Jobs In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs