Seven Summits Club is seeking a candidate for Administrative Officer Jobs In Kathmandu which is a Trekking agency which organizes expeditions, adventure and trekking activities. As always, we continue to place a significant priority on the continual improvement of our services in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. We also promote responsible tourism, development of the country and preservation of local cultures and tradition.
Information Of Administrative Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
|Job Category:||General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations|
|Job Level:||Top Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Narayanthan – Baaghdwar Road, Nepal|
|Offered Salary:||NRs. 40,000.00 Monthly|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification Of Administrative Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
|Experience Required:||More than 4 years|
- At least Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum two-years experience in the field of accounting
- Proven team building and leadership skills, practice, result oriented
- Must have good computer skills and strong knowledge of software including Excel & Words
- Must have good computer Knowledge
- Must have excellent English speaking and writing
- Ability to work in a team
Description Of Administrative Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
- The very first responsibility is to perform assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Should learn company’s problems in technological, financial, service field & develop strategic planning process to encounter them.
- Develops strategies and policies to achieve company’s future goals.
- Producing marketing & promotion content and implement it in a planned manner to reach different class of visitors.
- Responsible for developing sound relationships with clients.
- Plans and assigns work to subordinates and monitors them time to time.
- Responsible for preparing financial report for effective management & clearly showing operational effectiveness by his/her efforts.
- Takes part in reviewing insurance, banking, auditing and other board related aspects of the company.
- Ability to deal with clients as needed.
- Responsible to give the price and package details to the clients for all sectors (Trekking, Peak, Expeditions, etc.)
- Good knowledge of making Trekking permit, Expedition Permit, Peak Permit.
- Good knowledge of making permit & visa on Tibet Side Expeditions, Trekking, Tours.
- Responsible to creates a safe creative space for clients.
- Ability for good decision-making sense and reacts appropriately even in stressful situations.
- Efficiently looked after the clients needs and come up with practical suggestions for continually improving the agency.
- Responsible to create a good relation with the related field supporters.
- Communicate with retreat leaders prior to arrival.
- Schedule, supervise, and train Retreat Hosts as needed.
You May Also Like Technical Assistant Job In Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs