Today Chaudhary Group has over 100 Companies under its umbrella and an investment outlay of over $1Billion. Being the first Nepalese organization to have a distribution network spanning the subcontinent, it has made substantial presence in South Asia’s fiercely competitive Food and Beverages market. Our Food & Beverages products have been a common household name in Nepal for decades. With ISO 9002 certification, providing the lead, our F&B products have crossed the borders to become a favorite in South Asian cities. The Group’s progress over the last sixty-seven years has been a trial-blazer on the Nepalese horizon. In a land-locked, developing third world nation, this spells nothing short of very hard-earned success. Apart from also being a responsible citizen, Chaudhary Group forms an intrinsic part of every realm of life from Biotech, Cement, Education, Electronics & White goods, Energy and Infrastructure, Financial Services, FMCG, Hotels & Resorts, Realty to Retail. Since its inception, ChaudharyGroup has contributed to the upliftment of the nation’s economy, equalizing the infrastructure and entrepreneurial capability of Nepal with other developing nations. As Nepal’s investment potential progressively draws the attention of leading multinationals, Chaudhary Group continues to lead, harnessing global partnerships in core sectors and offering cost-effective procurement affiliation to corporate worldwide. The company offers its products and services through dealers, distributors, retailers, and suppliers. Chaudhary Group is based in Kathmandu, Nepal. We are looking for qualified Area Sales Manager Cigarette Department Job.
|Job Location||:||Biratnagar, Pokhara|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Job Category||:||Sales / Distribution|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor/ Masters in Marketing|
Job Description For Area Sales Manager Cigarette Department Job
– The ASM is responsible to ensure that Sales and Marketing programs are effectively executed in his/her assigned territory. To ensure a synergistic environment where all sales personnel are working in an aligned manner to meet overall JTI business objectives. Ensure that all Sales Management directives are effectively carried out by teams under his/her supervision, including any reporting requirements. TEAM DEVELOPMENT & ASSESSMENT To develop and maintain a highly motivated and competent Field Sales team. This is achieved by working closely with team members to gain better understanding of their strengths, weaknesses and needs that will assist in their development, providing honest and relevant appraisals of thier work on a regular basis while giving guidance where neccessary and to formulate and map career paths to help meet subordinates career goals and aspirations. To develop a pool of talents for succession planning. SUB DEALER MANAGEMENT Manage the relationship with Sub-Dealer(s) in his territory. Support sales supervisors to control and monitor inventory levels to ensure sufficient product is available to Sales Reps and the Trade. Ensure timely payment of invoices to CG from Sub-Dealer to maintain a sustainable and acceptable level of credit risk in line with finance team instruction. TERITORY COVERAGE Align area coverage, route plans and resources needs to achieve coverage objectives. Provide direction to sales supervisors in managing their sales reps route plans and call frequencys to achieve the KPI targets and business objectives for the respective areas. EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT Develop and maintain a good relationship with external stakeholders such as political officals and local trade associations in assigned territory. This can be achieve by maintaning a cordial working relationship with all the relevant authorities and associations. MARKET INTELLIGENCE To establish a market intelligence network and provide feedbacks on any relevant competititve activities.This can be further enhance if the relationship with competitors are mutually respectful and maintained at the utmost professional level. AD-HOC PROJECTS Develop and manage specific projects or perform any other tasks given by Deputy Sales Manager.
Job Specifications For Area Sales Manager Cigarette Department Job
Qualification : Bachelors/Masters
Experience: above 5+ in FMCG sector (preferrable in tobacco and liquor line)
Skills For Area Sales Manager Cigarette Department Job
1) Fluent English spoken/ Self driven/Motivated/ Self sufficient.
2) Strategic Thinking/ Good at numbers/ Result oriented.
3) Team Coaching Management.
4) Flexible to travel/ Relocate anywhere in Nepal.
2) Good interpersonel skills.
3) Active Personality.
4) Good communication skills.
You May Also Like Marketing-Manager Job In Butwal
arrow Visit SabKura Jobs