BI Engineers Job in Kathmandu in Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We’re a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk’s businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Information of BI Engineers Job
|Job Category:||IT & Telecommunication|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Hattisar, Kathmandu, Central Development Region, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification of BI Engineers Job
|Experience Required:||More than 3 years|
- At least 1 years of professional experience in ETL & BI development/integration
- Strong analytical skill
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts
- Proficient in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) package development
- Proficient in OLAP cube development with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Proficient in multi-dimensional modeling concepts
- Proficient in ETL and Data Warehouse concepts and development
- Hands on with BI and Visualization tools
- Familiarity with .Net programming with C#
- Familiarity with web programming with ASP.Net
Description of BI Engineers Job
- Coordinate with customers and Business Analysts to determine business data reporting and analysis requirements.
- Assist in business report generation to internal and external customers for business decision making.
- Support Database Administrators and Developers to build data warehousing systems for business intelligence, reporting and analytics.
- Assist in data administration, modelling and integration activities in data warehouse systems.
- Implement business intelligence solutions to achieve data reporting and analysis goals.
- Support the development of business intelligence standards to meet business goals.
- Coordinate with the business units to identify new data requirements, analysis strategies and reporting mechanisms.
- Assist in design and generation of reports in timely and accurate manner.
- Work with the business units to improve business operations.
Analyze and translate requirements into ETL process and OLAP Cubes
You May Also Like Loan Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs