Madanlal Chiranjilal Group of Companies is hiring Manager of Customer Service was established as a trading company out of an amalgamation of various businesses.
Commercial activities held since the beginning of the 20th century. The group assumes a leading position amongst the Nepalese industrial and trading houses. The Group is actively involved in the field of Local Trading, Import and Export of Industrial and Consumer Goods, Industrial Manufacturing, Insurance and Banking.
|Jobs Function:||Customer Service||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Mid Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||2 Years|
|Education||Bachelor||No. of Openings:||1|
|Degree:||visit sabkurajobs||Preferred Gender:||Any|
Description of Manager of Customer Service
- Develop customer service manual (procedures, policies and standards) for the department and lead the team to operate as per the policy. Team will include one assistant, local technicians, and sub-contracted technicians.
- Address customers’ inquiries and complaints (in-warranty and out-of warranty) through telephone, email, letter, face-to-face and so on.
- Handle and solve customers’ complaints successfully by investigating their problems thoroughly.
- Issue refunds and compensation to genuine customers’ complaints.
- Maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers (that includes customers’ complaints, major problems investigated, time taken to solve particular problem etc.). Records must be reported to Director once a week in a proper format.
- Manage and Order the Spare Parts from Vendors as and when required.
- Manage Accounts of all Technicians – whether salaried or outsourced.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing Manager to discuss ways to improve customer service.
- Assist and advice customers in operating company’s products correctly.
- Train employees and technicians to deliver high standard of customer service.
- At least 2 years experience in customer care preferably in electronic goods.
- Sound knowledge of customer handling etiquettes.
- Sound knowledge of company products.
- Fluent in both Nepali and English.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, email and internet.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle customers of any types.
- Ability to handle phone call.