“Sabkura” is hiring Digital Retailing Specialist Job In Kathmandu which is Nepali word which means everything in English. Sabkura.com is one of the growing Information Technology Company located in Kathmandu, Nepal. It was founded in 2013 by Keshav Gautam, to provide IT solution in Nepal. Sabkura.com provides different services like software solution, digital marketing, training, job placement and News and in near future, we are planning to provide even more. We provide various software solution like web designing and development, mobile app development and graphic designing.
Details Of Digital Retailing Specialist Job
|Jobs Function:||Marketing / Advertising||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Mid Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||1 Years|
|Education Degree:||Bachelor||No. of Openings:||5|
|Deadline:||Visit SabKura Jobs||Preferred Gender:||Any|
Description Of Digital Retailing Specialist Job
- Create, manage and optimize paid search campaigns for clients across a variety of industries on Google, Bing, Facebook, and other ad networks.
- Conduct keyword research and create and refine lists of targeted search terms.
- Analyze the performance of PPC campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Create and execute strategies for keyword opportunities/keyword negatives, campaign structuring, geo and device targeting, remarketing, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords & potential marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and testing.
- Write copy and coordinate with design to generate new creative for campaigns.
- Analyze competitors’ strategies.
- Create monthly performance reports.
- Monitor and maintain account/campaign key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analyze the performance of campaigns, identify strategic opportunities, facilitate change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends.
Specification Of Digital Retailing Specialist Job
- At least minimum 1-2 years experience in related field.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to think creatively as well as analytically.