Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators. Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities. We are hiring Electrical Engineer Job In Durbar Marg.
|Job Location||:||Durbar Marg, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||2 3 years|
|Job Category||:||Sales / Distribution|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
Description Of Electrical Engineer Job In Durbar Marg
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target customers and position our products as the best solutions for prospective clients.
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, services, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Specification Of Electrical Engineer Job In Durbar Marg
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands- on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
You May Also Like Deputy CEO Deputy ED Management Jobs in Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs