Events & Promotional Officer Job in Kathmandu was started its operation in 1998, under the flagship of Golchha Organization, one of the leading corporate entities of Nepal. It is the authorized dealer of Bajaj Motorcycles of Nepal. With innovative marketing initiatives and dedicated customers friendly approach, Bajaj bikes now enjoy highest position in the market. By offering easy financing schemes and other facilities and group has helped boost the growth of motorcycle sale in Nepal
Basic Information of Events & Promotional Officer Job in Kathmandu
|Job Category:||Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service > Branding, Event management, Marketing Strategy|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Kathmandu, Central Development Region, Nepal|
|Offered Salary:||NRs. 20,000.00 – 25,000.00 Monthly|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification of Events & Promotional Officer Job in Kathmandu
|Experience Required:||Less than 1 year|
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image
- Think out of box
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Two wheeler licence compulsory
Description of Events & Promotional Officer Job in Kathmandu
- Organizing and conducting events with various institutions according SOP of the company
- Work in odd time
- Responsible for developing campaigns, marketing plans and other effective techniques for company to excel among the rest
- Aside from thinking of innovative ways to sell vehicles
- Work closely with colleagues and Chief Executive to develop a Marketing Plan and
fresh materials for all HFS services.
Implement the Marketing Plan, working alongside colleagues and volunteers to
achieve the plan.
Maintain the online profiles and news for HFS and our services on our website and
social media, including creating social media content and helping to put together a
monthly e-newsletter. Respond to social media enquiries.
Organise promotional events and activities, including stands at community events,
pop-up shops, displays.
Generate photos, press releases and stories for local media and online coverage.
Help team to maintain online showcase of furniture in stock.
Attend networking events including business breakfasts, chamber of commerce to
raise profile of HFS and build links with businesses.
Give talks to raise profile of HFS with target audiences.
Targeted outreach to local agencies and businesses that could sign-post customers or
donors, including distribution of flyers and posters.
Work as part of the team, helping with events and other activities as required.
You May also like Laundry Supervisor Job In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs