INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONICS CONCERN (IEC) Pvt. Ltd hire Executive Marketing Job and it is a private marketing organization engaged in the sales of leading modern electronics equipments in Nepal. IEC has been continuously contributing in bringing the latest and smart office automation equipment’s since 1990. IEC has always been ahead to offer the modern breakthroughs in technology to provide powerful and provide economical solutions suitable for the local business and general customers. IEC has already made a dent in Nepal’s ever-growing market for IT equipments. IEC’s edge is its specialized marketing operations and guaranteed after sales, repair and maintenance support.
Basic Information Of Executive Marketing Job
|Job Category:||Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Offered Salary:||NRs. 8,000.00 – 15,000.00 Monthly|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Jun. 17, 2018 23:55 (5 days, 14 hours from now)|
Specification Of Executive Marketing Job
|Experience Required:||Equals to 2 years|
- Excellent public relation
- Sound knowledge in office Automation product (Computer, Photocopy, Fax, Printer) with independently handle and corresponds to the clients
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing such as SEO, SEM, Social Media marketing.
- An aptitude for writing and have effective communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
Description Of Executive Marketing Job
- Good Knowledge of Presentation Skills
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
You May Also Like Vacancy For Office Administration&Marketing
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs