AWON is hiring Finance and Program Assistant Job In Nepal which is registered as a Non-Government Organization (NGO) under the institutional registration act of Nepal in 2010, and is affiliated to the Social Welfare Council in Nepal. AWON is focusing its activities and resources on rural areas of Nepal. The organization’s programs are oriented on peace building, human rights, empowerment, climate justice of rural, poor, marginalized and excluded people across the world.
“The birthplace of an individual is not by choice” is a driving force of AWON and its key strategy is “MiteriGau-Let’s Live Together Campaign”. AWON is working for improving the livelihood of communities through innovative humanitarian, educational and vocational result driven program by community mobilization, advocacy, training, research and social business. AWON coordinates and conducts the different activities from local to international level. Its major activities are Miteri anti-chhaupadi campaign, Miteri Birthing center, Miteri education support, Miteri Recycle center, Miteri SRHR, Miteri Earthquake response. The outcomes of all activities are claiming basic rights, ensuring human rights and immediate relief.
JOB DESCRIPTION for Finance and Program Assistant Job In Nepal
Title of the post: Finance and Program Assistant-1
Location: Field Office, Manma, Kalikot
Type of appointment: Fixed term till June 2021
Estimate start date: visit sabkura jobs
Reports to: Capacity Building and Advocacy Officer
Major Responsibility for Finance and Program Assistant Job In Nepal
- Support to Program on planning, budgeting and reporting
- Supports to Capacity Building and Advocacy Officer and Community Facilitators in preparation of detail budget of district and community level activities
- Monitors budget of district and community activities and exercise budgetary control
- Supports to collect program data/information from field and support to prepare progress report including data sheet to submit AWON Kathmandu Office
- Supports to reporting writing process by consolidating the information/data about various district/field based activities.
- Prepares financial plans and periodic financial statement and prepare fund request and submit to Kathmandu Office based on detail project implementation plan.
- Ensures internal control system is functional and timely settlements of the advance taken by Capacity Building and Advocacy Officer and Community Facilitators
- Facilitates and supports to Admin and Finance Officer (Kathmandu office) in internal and external audit by providing relevant information and documents.
- Keeps and manages official accounting software in the district office according to the organizational standard and finance policies.
- Keeps records of all financial transactions
- Handles cash and bank transactions, prepares cash and bank reconciliation
- Reconciles bank accounts, Kathmandu office account, receivables/payable accounts on monthly basis
- Maintains record of cost of different training and other event packages
- Inventory/Store Management
- Keep record & maintains proper storage system all store items
- Physical verifications of stock and inventory
- Logistic arrangement
- Facilitates procurement planning
- Ensures supply of stationery & other necessities
- Manages agreements and contracts for district level activities
- Manages correspondence, filings, mails and ensures security and safety of office
- Other tasks as and when necessary as directed by the Capacity Building and Advocacy Officer and Kathmandu Finance and Administration Unit.
Qualification: 10+2/Intermediate with 5 year experience Or BBS with 1 year working experience
Experience: At least 5 years of experience for 10+2 or Intermediate level education or 1 year experience for Bachelor level education in relevant subject.
- Good negotiation, coordination and communication skills
- Potentiality on management skills including administrative idea, financial management, record keeping and reporting with computer competency.
- Proven skill on uses of computer in excel
Attitude: Proactive, positive thinking, commitment to constant improvement and learning attitude
You May Also Like Accountant job in Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs