CAMRIS International is providing Finance Assistant Job In Lalitpur which is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. CAMRIS International implements USAID/Nepal’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Activity a five-year project. The Nepal MEL Activity assists the Mission in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from more rigorous monitoring and evaluation of development activities. This includes designing and implementing both quantitative and qualitative evaluations and assessments, as well as providing expert analysis and technical assistance to USAID/Nepal’s programs. The Nepal MEL Activity has three major components:
- Component 1: Support greater rigor and coherence in USAID/Nepal’s M&E efforts
- Component 2: Design and conduct analyses, evaluations, surveys, studies, and assessments
- Component 3: Support improved knowledge management within the Mission
CAMRIS seeks an experienced Admin and Finance Assistant to support the Operations team in execution of administrative and financial service for the successful implementation of project activities.This is a full-time position based in Kathmandu.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Admin and Finance Assistant will work closely with the Human Resource and Admin Officer, and Finance Officer to assist in day to day activities of operation for MEL project that are compliant with local polices and USAID rules and regulations.
Overview Of Finance Assistant Job In Lalitpur
|Finance & Administration|
|BBA / BBM|
|12 Jul, 18|
|visit sabkura jobs|
Specific Responsibilities Of Finance Assistant Job In Lalitpur
- Assist in carrying out all operations required for authorizing and effectuating expenditures under all types of funding and ensuring the most rational use of those funds. This includes making calculations, requesting funds, checking supporting justifying documents and making payments
- Assist in preparing monthly, half-yearly and year end closing of accounts
- Prepare vouchers and make journal entries continuously in absence of Finance Officer
- Assist in making data entries to Accounting Software for monthly accounts in absence of Finance Officer
- Assist in processing for payment of vendors
- Assist in preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Assist in dealing with the Auditors for Interim, Fiscal year and Final audit
- Ensure deduction at Source & Advance Payment of Income TAX & VAT, safe keeping of the all Tax and VAT related documents and filing of E-Returns
Required qualification Of Finance Assistant Job In Lalitpur
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Minimum three years of experience on Finance, administrative, HRand procurement roles. USAID experience highly preferred
- Experience on working in the development field in Nepal
- Excellent time management and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Computer skills on MS office, especially Word and Excel
- Good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong English language communication, written and oral
You may also like Computer Lab Assistant Jobs In Maitidevi
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs