Foodmandu Pvt Ltd Jobs In Kathmandu is an e-commerce company providing on-demand food delivery service across Kathmandu and Lalitpur. Having started its operation in 2010, Foodmandu has now grown to more than 60 employees serving 60000+ customers from 160+ partner restaurants. We are a customer centric company with high focus on client satisfaction. We are a transparent business with high governance standards and private equity investment. Business relationship management consists of knowledge, skills, and behaviors (or competencies) that foster a productive relationship between a service organization (e.g. Human Resources, Information technology, a finance department, or an external provider) and their business partners
Business Relation Officer Foodmandu Pvt Ltd Jobs In Kathmandu
|Jobs Function:||Business Development||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Mid Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||1 Years|
|Education Degree:||Bachelor||No. of Openings:||1|
|Deadline:||Visit Sabkura Jobs||Preferred Gender:||Male|
Description Foodmandu Pvt Ltd Jobs In Kathmandu
- Develop, prospect and cultivate new and existing business relationships with partner restaurants and other vendors.
- Conduct orientation programs about the transaction process at new member restaurants/vendor in coordination with customer service team and vendor team.
- Be in regular communication with partner restaurants/vendors and periodically visit them to foster mutual relationships.
- Periodically review the transaction data of our member restaurant and offer advice to maximize sales and cross-sell opportunities.
- Ensure regular update of member restaurant/vendor information and their product/menu listed in Foodmandu’s website and the accuracy of the information.
- Ensure the brand presence of Foodmandu in partner restaurants/ vendors.
- Come up with various promotional programs (offers and schemes) in partnership with member restaurants/vendors that helps both sides to increase sales.
- Provide customer feedbacks to respective restaurant/vendor to help improve customer experience.
- Coordinate with various departments of the company.
- Create regular report on progress, accomplishment, plans and challenges related to the responsibilities assigned.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to connect with new people, friendly, empathetic and positive attitude.
- Ability to develop, manage, grow and institutionalize relationships.
- Capable of building and managing a vibrant, long term network of relationship.
- Strategic thinker with marketing and research skills.
- An ambitious and enthusiast with influencing skills.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Having Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- Experience on the related of at least a years as a marketing officer or on similar role.
- Having own two wheeler and driving license.