Trilord Pvt Ltd hiring General Manager Jobs which is a multifaceted company offering a combination of capacity building, management, innovation and technology focused solutions. With a goal to build a secure and efficient society Trilord offers versatile software and consultant services which enable clients to successfully navigate and thrive in this competitive era. Trilord assists businesses, companies, government institutions, corporate offices and organizations in reaching their goals with minimal effort and optimal results. Trilord’s wide array of innovative services will help run institutions in Nepal smoothly in fast-progressing world. With Trilord you will never lag behind.
|Jobs Function:||Tourism/Hospitality/Guest Relation||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Manager Level||Offered Salary:||50,000 – 60,000 / month|
|Jobs Location:||Outside Valley||Min. Experience Year:||Not Required|
|Education Degree:||Bachelor||No. of Openings:||1|
|Deadline:||Visit Sabkura Jobs||Preferred Gender:||Any|
Description Of General Manager Jobs
- The very first responsibility of a general manager is to perform assigned duties and responsibilities by board of directors.
- General Manager should learn company’s problems in technological, financial, service field & develop strategic planning process to encounter them.
- General Manager develops strategies and policies to achieve company’s future goals.
- GM (general manager) organizes regular staff meetings and builds an environment in which employees willingly produce maximum work.
- General Manager develops annual operating budget as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
- Producing marketing & promotion content and implement it in a planned manner to reach different class of visitors.
- General Manager is also responsible for developing sound relationships with stakeholders, funders and community in order to gain mutual benefits.
- General Manager plans and assigns work to subordinates and monitors them time to time.
- Plan & review marketing activities, results and expectations with employees on regular basis.
- General Manager is also responsible for preparing financial report for effective management & clearly showing operational effectiveness by his/her efforts.
- Supports board of directors in formulating policies and projects and making policies recommendations.
- General Manager takes part in reviewing insurance, banking, auditing and other board related aspects of the company.
- Give or arrange for camp tours to potential retreat groups as needed.
- Communicate with retreat leaders prior to arrival.
- Schedule, supervise, and train Retreat Hosts as needed.
- Welcome retreat groups and introduce them to weekend Retreat Hosts.
- Communicate with Food Service/Housekeeping Coordinator for retreat group needs.
- Establish retreat policies and procedures and communicate these to retreat groups.
- Follow up on Retreat Evaluations.
- Should have minimum four years of working experience in a particular field. For experience candidates companies prefer combination of both education and as well as experience.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents in English.
- A general manager should be able to professionally correspond with the clients using business letters, summaries, and reports in English clearly and correctly.
- Ability to speak English fluently in front of various groups such as visitors/employees.
- General Manager should have strong skills in handling computers and software related to general manager job such as:
- MS office (MS word, MS excel).
- Company issued electronic mail programs such as Gmail and MS outlook.
- A General Manager should apply common sense to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or in graph/diagrammatic form.
- Good mathematical skills & know how to apply it to interpret financial information & budgets preparation.
- Ability to Read, understand & interpret different documents of business records and statistical reports of company.