Launched in 2012, Daraz is hiring Head of Content and Studio Production Job In kathmandu which is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering ecommerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited. Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up .
Job Overview For Head of Content and Studio Production Job In kathmandu
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements For Head of Content and Studio Production Job In kathmandu
- Manage a team of 10-12 content uploaders, photographers and editors to ensure high quality of content on our website
- Draft and implement content guidelines and standards for various categories to maintain quality content across all platforms.
- Identify blockers – reasons why traffic is not converting to orders – and optimize content to maximize conversion
- Ensure search optimization for better search results on the website
- Initiate innovative projects to improve website/product content
- Motivate and train team members to effectively carry out their duties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in management or engineering discipline.
- Strong IT and/or Design background and/or experience preferred 2-3 years’ experience of managing a team of 5 or bigger in a reputed company
- Strong technical skills and structured process orientated mindset required
- Exceptional organizational skills. Focus on execution, efficiency and scalability
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
- Six days a week (Sun to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
You May Also Like Accountant job in Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs