Institutional Fundraising Coordinator Job In the Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR) is a professional organisation working in leprosy and disabilities. Annually more than 200,000 new cases are detected, amongst which over 3,000 in Nepal.The organization is active in 9 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America with a budget of € 10 million. NLR Nepal has been established in the year1977. Its annual budget is around € 425,000 and it is active in 27 districts (all 14 in province no 1, Saptari, Siraha and Parsa in province no 2, Gorkha in province no 4 and all 9 in province no 7).The main partner for leprosy control is the Ministry of Health of Nepal. In provinces and district level NLR Nepal works closely together with Disabled Persons Organisations (DPOs) and h other important stakeholders such as local governments, health institutions, universities and hospitals. The NLR Nepal team consists of 17 staff. NLR provides technical support, on the job training, and coaching to health workers, local NGOs and DPOs.
Responsibilities of Institutional Fundraising Coordinator Job
- Conceptualize and develop institutional fundraising strategy for NLR Nepal
- Network and collaborate with Government Institutions, Donor agencies, I/NGOs, Private (individual) donors, and Corporates with funding perspective, nationally and internationally
- Establish and cultivate close relationships with government/corporates/institutions, responding to their requests, updating them about the work of the organization
- Identify potential donors nationally and internationally and conduct research on the prospective donors (through internet, newspapers, magazines, networking etc.)
- Develop quality concept notes, tailored funding proposals, liaising with the program and finance department to develop detailed project proposals & budgets, for submission to Institutional/corporate/Government funding agencies.
- Manage application process
- Participate in Institutional donor meetings
- To promote the work of NLR through presentations, the writing of PR materials, press releases, advertisements and media campaigns.
- To engage, develop and maintain professional relationships with international funding organisations, local business organisations and local companies and other community organisations in order to promote the fund raising activities and organisation profile.
- Ensure that NLR is visible in technical working groups and motivate staff to attend
- Ensure that project-based donor reports are of high quality and fulfil donor requirements
- Review grant agreements, including initial review to ensure donor compliance
- Communication with donors and ensure timely request for adjustments to donor contracts when necessary
- Recording and reporting to donors regularly in appropriate format
Requirements of Institutional Fundraising Coordinator Job
- University Master degree from recognized and reputed university
- At least three years of institutional fundraising experience in an I/NGO environment
- Effective proposal writing skills
- Verifiable and successful institutional fundraising, grant management, and donor liaison/reporting track record
- Ability to work independently meeting the deadlines
- Excellent communication, networking and liaison skills
- Experience in corporate and private fund raising
- Well organized, communicative and excellent interpersonal working attitude
- Keen to take initiative and collaborate in a team
- Excellent knowledge and skill of IT including database software
- Fluent in English
You May Also Like Recruitment Specialist job in Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs