One of the Reputed Distillery is hiring IT Officer Job In Kathmandu company serving finest quality of beverage in Nepal is looking for candidates for the following positions:
Information Of IT Officer Job In Kathmandu
|Job Category:||IT & Telecommunication|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification Of IT Officer Job In Kathmandu
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 5 years|
Description Of IT Officer Job In Kathmandu
- Conducts IT planning and prioritize the IT needs of the Yeti Distillery. Coordinates, guides and maintains IT systems strategic and operational plans.
- Define IT policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery (as applicable) and back-up procedures and information security and control structures as per company guidelines.
- Investigate and get SAP ERP related issues, having SAP knowledge and exposure to system functionalities is preferred.
- Develops and maintains an annual operating and capital budget for IT operation
Responsible for executing and managing all technical deliverable
- PC Upgrade Plan
- Deploy GUI to end-users
- Local Help Desk: services, processes & tools
- Local Support Processes
- Other devices, e.g. mobile/hand-held devices
- Responsible for setting up training environments (preparing training rooms; PC’s etc.)
- Maintain a current and projected count of users by location and their systems that they access, e.g. SAP and non-SAP
- Must have hands on experience in Dell/HP servers and RAID technologies
- Should possess hands on skill in firewall, switch and router configurations
- Proven track record of desktop support with good Customer Service Index is highly preferred
- Knowledge on SAP ERP is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Computer Science/management science/Computer engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in computer operations, networking, telecommunications, IT management/administration, applications and system development within a complex and changing Information Technology environment and ERP like SAP
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing
You May Also Like SAT Maths Instructor Jobs In Kathmandu Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs