Java Developers Job in Established in Japan in 2008, New IT Venture is a next generation OTT/IPTV and cloud video Platform company that has developed a complete Video Streaming IPTV solution for Broadcasters, Telcos, ISPs, Hospitality Services and content Distributors. New IT Venture has recently tapped Nepalese market with its flagship product NET TV- the first ever IPTV service in Nepal. We are fanatical about creating incredible viewing experience for Nepalese and expats living in Nepal. From adventure documentaries to action flicks, live sports to breaking news- we broadcast more than 110 LIVE TV Channels including sweet variety of niche TV shows on demand, giving Nepalese their daily dosage of best TV content. NET TV has received immense popularity within short span of time and is committed in rewarding its more than 400,000 customers with unique experience every day. Your adventure just begins here, if you love NET TV as much as we do, embark on this journey together.
Information of Java Developers Job
|Job Category:||IT & Telecommunication > Programmer/ Software Engineer|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Nagpokhari Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification of Java Developers Job
|Experience Required:||More than 1 year|
Description of Java Developers Job
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Java applications. Your primary focus would be to ensure the quality and responsiveness of the app and help maintain code quality. The candidate is expected to have a deep understanding of Java development, database modeling and design, scalable web architecture. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Development and Java Enterprise concepts.
- Experience with Restful API development.
- Understanding of and experience with relational database concepts and SQL.
- Experience with implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiar with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Rapidly growing globally successful company
- Attractive salary- No bar for qualified candidate
- Small, focused team of highly talented professionals
- Solve interesting real-world problems for real people
- Lunch and transportation allowance
- 5 working days per week
- Open door structure – Flat hierarchy and fun working environment
- Provident Fund, Dashain Bonus, Overtime allowance
- Stimulating and challenging environment
You May Also Like Customer Service Representative Job In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs