Soaltee Westend Premier, only LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is hiring Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor Jobs In Nepal the most widely used green building rating system in the world) certified (certificate awaited) hotel in Nepal, located at Nepalgunj, one of the most significant and recognizable landmark standing proudly at the west end of Nepal “Westend Premier” attracts local, international visitors and notable personalities. At Soaltee Westend Premier we believe in responsible luxury, with that in mind we have built an infrastructure that’s luxurious yet eco-friendly to maximum “Westend Premier” being the first LEED certified hotel in Nepal.
Basic Information Of Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor Jobs In Nepal
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Nepalgunj, Nepal|
|Deadline:||Visit SabKura Jobs|
Specification Of Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor Jobs In Nepal
|Education Level:||Slc (10th)|
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 1 year|
- Candidate should have good understanding of handling cleaning and also maintaining proper record of Cutlery and crockery
- He / She should be looking after cleaning of back area and other duties assigned by the Manager
- Candidates having prior experience will be an added advantage
Description Of Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor Jobs In Nepal
- Have a proactive eye for detail and cleanliness
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Stewarding Supervisor Jobs In Nepal
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organised at all times.
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist the Cooks and Servers as and when necessary.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Dispose of waste as per the hotel and authority standards and Adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls in kitchen and dish washing area by following standard procedures.
You May Also Like Recruitment Specialist Job In Kathmandu Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs