D-Lifestyles, an authorized distributor of premium two wheeler brands Vespa, Aprilia & Moto Guzzi and Polaroid Cameras invites applications from highly motivated, competent and performance-oriented professionals for the following posts. We are hiring Logistics Assistant Jobs In Kathmandu.
|Jobs Function:||Commercial/Logistic/Supply Chain||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Mid Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||2 Years|
|Education Degree:||Bachelor||No. of Openings:||2|
Description Of Logistics Assistant Jobs In Kathmandu
- Collect and send invoices to appropriate department.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Data Entry.
- Delivery Challan.
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
- Interact with third party logistics service providers
- Audit freight cost and documentation
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories
- Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order
- Ensure all payments are processed in time
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in database
- Organize files both manually and electronically
- Monitor and facilitate repair orders
- Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
- Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries
- Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged
- Dispose of unserviceable or damaged items
- Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle
- Reconcile hand receipts
- Other Logistics process works as directed by Manager.
- Manage warehouse security related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cards
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software Swastik/Tally and Excel.
- Ability of troubleshoot and deliver detailed instruction to the relevant team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in management.
You May Also Like Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director Jobs in Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs