Our featured manufacturers specialize in pipe system solutions for oil and gas, water, and industrial sectors. Through their individual customer service and product technologies, they have played a part in the steady demand of fiberglass materials. A major part of their product lines are comprised of high-temperature, high-pressure, anti-corrosive, fiberglass pipes. The array of other products includes tanks, fittings, wet wells, manholes, basins, and so forth. The guidelines we administer, in addition to the industry standards, ensure that each manufacturer is competent to offer top-quality, corrosion-resistant solutions for a long list of applications. From chemical processing to power generating, there are several trades that utilize fiberglass. Whether you need a storage tank for oil and gas exploration use or a full order of dampers, these manufacturers will meet your custom needs. Expanding product lines are also common traits of fiberglass manufacturers, in order to meet the evolving demands of customers. Innovative design and product quality are always primary concentrations. We are looking for qualified Marketing-Manager Job.
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||2 years in pipe or water tank industry|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Marketing / Advertising|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Salary||:||Negotiable | No bar for deserving candidates|
|Educational Qualification||:||MBA in Marketing or Operation Management|
Job Description For Marketing-Manager Job
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Implements project sales programs by developing sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume and product mix by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Completes project sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Look after overall operational activities in plant.
Required For Marketing-Manager Job
- MBA in Marketing or Operation Management.
- At least 2-4 years in Manufacturing Industry ( Plastic industry will be highly preferred)
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
You May Also Like Sales Executive Jobs in Nepal
arrow Visit SabKura Jobs