Dalit Welfare Organization (DWO) is looking for a Mobile based Software Developer, and is established in 1994 is a Dalit Human Rights and Development NGO in Nepal. It is working to improve the overall condition of Dalit Community in Nepal. DWO work under seven thematic areas: Advocacy, Education, Economic Empowerment, Organizational Development, Health and Sanitation, Climate Change and Disaster Response & Gender Equality and Social Inclusion.
No. of Vacancies: 01
An Objective of the Assignment Of Mobile based Software Developer Job in Kathmandu
The overall objective of the assignment is to design web and mobile-based application to provide and demonstrate software tools for digital e-governance system to the municipalities.
The Specific Objectives of the assignment Of Mobile based Software Developer Job in Kathmandu
- To develop digital governance system in which municipal authorities can provide services like vital registration, digital awareness, public places, local laws and policies, citizen’s charter, notice, tourism, cultural and others local places, products and resources promotion, public information sharing about the development, social work and program to the citizen
- To develop an interface for ward-municipality communication, aggregated dynamic database, reports and statistics, push notification and send SMS to communicate with the citizen, local resources promotion, news, notice and events and intra-municipality communication
- To establish an interface for digital municipality profile to create, record, analyze and interpret overall data (GIS Maps, HHS and Public landmarks and local statistics) of an area for precise decision making and projection
Required Qualification Of Mobile based Software Developer Job in Kathmandu
- The private firms/consultant shall have at least 2 years of working experiences with similar assignment explicit on the smart phone-based application, software and system design
- The private firms/consultant firms have demonstrated excellent creativity, analytical skills for designing prototype building block with the conceptual architecture of the e-governance system.
- Example of at least two similar completed assignments and outputs shall be shared during the discussion meeting
You May Also Like Accountant Job In Kusunti
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs