Operation Managers Jobs in New Business Age Pvt. Ltd. (NBA) is Nepal’s premier business media group, publishing Aarthik Abhiyan daily in Nepali, premium monthly magazine New Business Age in English and actively engaged portals www.abhiyan.com.np, and www.newbusinessage.com along with a dynamic business events, research and training division.
Information of Operation Managers Jobs
|Job Category:||General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations|
|Job Level:||Senior Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification of Operation Managers Jobs
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 2 years|
- Must have completed Bachelor’s degree in business management, commerce or any other relevant field
- Proven successful track record of similar experience
- People management skills: leading, coaching, training
- Strong negotiation-, presentation- and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good listener, team player and detail oriented
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and supports a culture of performance
- Strong customer orientation with a pleasant temperament.
- Strong drive to achieve or exceed results and continuously improve performance
- Fluent in English and Nepali language
- Computer skills and proficient in MS-office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Description of Operation Managers Jobs
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Define and implement a comprehensive Management Information System MIS
- Manage IT systems of the company including the company’s websites, social network sites as well as IT hardware and software.
- Coordinate with external vendors and contractors about IT-related infrastructure and development.
- Develop apps for publication and also upgrade online publication system.
- Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Oversee the daily operations of NBA and the work of assigned departments (Marketing, Circulation, Human Resources and Administration)
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel
- Oversee the daily operations and implement improvements as necessary
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors
- Seamless and productive cooperation between all departments within NBA
- Timely availability of accurate management reports regarding the operating condition of the company
- Meeting operational goals in terms of expenses and revenues
- Continuous adaptation of policies and procedures to meet the changing needs of NBA
- PMS principles are applied for all employees throughout the entire company
- Demonstrate leadership
- Implementation of an annual employee satisfaction survey and proposal for resolution of major concerns
- Active team-player in the management team
You May Also Like Loan Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs