Outreach Officer Job In Kathford International College of Engineering and Management is a highly-ranked college dedicated to inspiring teaching, excellent student experience, and strong employability. Established in 2003 and located at the heart of the city of Kathmandu- Balkumari, Lalitpur, Kathford gives students access to outstanding faculty and excellent resources. Kathford is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and offers undergraduate courses in Engineering, IT and Management.Kathford International College invites the application from the competent, experienced and dynamic Individuals with strong leadership skills to implement academic strategies, provide academic inputs, and supervise implementation of academic activities.
Information of Outreach Officer Job
|Job Category:||Teaching / Education|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification of Outreach Officer Job
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 2 years|
- Master’s degree in arts, business, management, humanities or social sciences related subject
- Work Experience Requirement: Previous work experience is not compulsory but will be an added advantage if in similar role
- Highly enthusiastic and inquisitive personality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills with ability of giving presentations to a wide range of audiences and delivering interactive sessions with young people
- Project management skills, with proven ability of delivering against targets
- Ability to work with different teams and lead them towards common organizational goals as well as different team objectives
- Willingness to take initiatives and plan and deliver appropriate activities
- Good understanding of student lifecycle in higher education
- Fully IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Ability of website maintenance and online communication tools including social media
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work and commitment to success and take responsibility for own ongoing professional development
Description of Outreach Officer Job
The post holder for this exciting role will be responsible for the development and delivery of a series of high quality initiatives and activities that attract diverse students to Kathford. This is an ambitious and developing role which supports strategic objectives relating to social mobility and widening participation. Following are the responsibilities of the position
- Develop and deliver activities related to student recruitment in various programs
- Work with faculties and department to develop strategies for student admission
- Create a working team for delivering activities and lead the team.
- Work with branding team to increase brand awareness of the college.
- Represent the college at external events and colleges throughout Nepal
- Give accurate information, advice and guidance to prospective undergraduate students about courses and student life at Kathford.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate workshops that showcases the college and designated programs
- Network with external parties and prospective students.
- Lead on-campus recruitment activities including mock test, seminars and applicant visit days
- Liaise with academic and professional staff for conversion activities.
- Manage relevant web pages and ensure information is updated as required
- Report daily to the Head of Admission Committee
- At all times, carry out responsibilities with due regard to the college’s code on Equality and Diversity
- Perform other duties appropriate to the role or as assigned by the Head of Admission Committee
You May Also Like Institutional Fundraising Coordinator Job In Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs