We are looking for a PHP Developers Job In Kathmandu who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
Basic Information of PHP Developers Job In Kathmandu
|Job Category:||IT & Telecommunication > Programmer/ Software Engineer|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 10 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Kumaripati, Patan, Central Development Region, Nepal|
Specification of PHP Developers Job In Kathmandu
|Experience Required:||More than 1 year|
|Professional Skill Required:||Frontend Tools Such As Webpack Gulp Etc. Mvc Design PatternsPhp Web Frameworks|
You will need to have the following experience and knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel, Yii, Codeigniter etc)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Familiar with Front-end tools such as web pack, gulp etc.,
- Troubleshooting experience with advanced HTML5 and CSS3 application development and ability to leverage frameworks like Boootstrap will be added advantage.
- Familiar with API Integrations
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails will be added advantage
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Advanced understanding of Linux command line
- Experience using version control in a collaborative environment.
- Experience working in a team environment, preferably in one driven by a form of agile development
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Accessible ICT Pvt. Ltd. is seeking PHP Developers ready to make a long-term commitment to an excellent career in Nepal. You will work as part of our world-class outsourcing team developing desktop, web and mobile applications for international customers.
you may also like Web Designer Accessible ICT Job in Patan
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs