QC Officers Job in Dekha Herbals Pvt. Ltd. is one of the reputed ayurvedic company working with food retailers, herbs and spices, doctors and clinics, healthcare business activities. In order to expand it’s current market share, the company is looking for young dynamic candidates to join the organization under given position:
Information of QC Officers Job
|Job Category:||Healthcare / Pharma / Biotech / Medical / R&D|
|Job Level:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 7 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification of QC Officers Job
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 1 year|
- Must have completed Bachelor in pharmacy / B.A.M.S
- Must have 1-2 years experience in similar field/ Freshers are highly encouraged
- Should be experience in Pharmaceuticals quality control laboratory including knowledge of validation, qualification and calibration activities.
Description of QC Officers Job
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Continuously review quality control processes and procedures
- Co-ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel, so as to provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment
- To control and direct all QC resources, operations, raw material
- Should focus on manufacturing standard quality products and avoid producing inferior quality goods
- Immediate notification to the Head of Assurance of any Quality Control issues
You May Also Like Loan Officer Jobs In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs