Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges. We are hiring Receptionist Job In Kathmandu.
|Jobs Function:||Secretarial / Front Office||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Entry Level||Offered Salary:||10,000 – 15,000 / month|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||1 Years|
|Education Degree:||Intermediate||No. of Openings:||1|
Description Of Receptionist Job In Kathmandu
- Handle queries of customers over the phone, through emails, or through online chat services on time in an effective way.
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, and welcoming them.
- Coordinate and follow-up with other internal departments.
- Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Answer incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, etc.
- Maintain Leave record of staff on daily basis.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should have good presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have a pleasant personality.
- Proficient in using Ms – Office package, internet and Gmail.
- Multitasking and stress handling.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
You May Also Like English And Computer Teacher For Lower Secondary Jobs In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs