“Sabkura” is hiring Receptionist Job in Kathmandu. which is Nepali word which means everything in English. Sabkura.com is one of the growing Information Technology Company located in Kathmandu, Nepal. It was founded in 2013 by Keshav Gautam, to provide IT solution in Nepal. Sabkura.com provides different services like software solution, digital marketing, training, job placement and News and in near future, we are planning to provide even more. We provide various software solution like web designing and development, mobile app development and graphic designing.
|Jobs Function:||Secretarial / Front Office||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Entry Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||Not Required|
|Education Degree:||Intermediate||No. of Openings:||5|
|Deadline:||Visit Sabkura jobs||Preferred Gender:||Any|
Job Description of Receptionist Job in Kathmandu
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Customer service attitude.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Handle the incoming call and reception.
- Handle customers politely.
- Report of daily activities.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email..
Education Description of Receptionist Job in Kathmandu
- Intermediate level passed.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
You May Also Like Hadoop Developer Job In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs