Trilord Pvt Ltd is hiring Receptionist Jobs In Kathmandu a multifaceted company offering a combination of capacity building, management, innovation and technology focused solutions. With a goal to build a secure and efficient society Trilord offers versatile software and consultant services which enable clients to successfully navigate and thrive in this competitive era. Trilord assists businesses, companies, government institutions, corporate offices and organizations in reaching their goals with minimal effort and optimal results. Trilord’s wide array of innovative services will help run institutions in Nepal smoothly in fast-progressing world. With Trilord you will never lag behind.
|Jobs Function:||Customer Service||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Entry Level||Offered Salary:||12,000 – 15,000 / month|
|Jobs Location:||Kathmandu||Min. Experience Year:||Not Required|
|Education Degree:||Intermediate||No. of Openings:||1|
|Deadline:||visit sabkurajobs||Preferred Gender:||Female|
Description of Receptionist Jobs In Kathmandu
- Greet clients,visitors and guests.
- Answer inquiries regarding services and availability of the personel.
- Respond to the emails and office correspondence.
- Should have the fluency in English speaking.
- Should have the knowledge of MS Office.
- Should have smart and pleasant personality.
- Should have effective verbal and listening communication skills.
Education Description of Receptionist Jobs In Kathmandu
- Intermediate level passed.
Responsibilities of Receptionist Jobs In Kathmandu
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
ypu may also like Admin Assistant Jobs In Kathmandu Valley
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs