Jobsnepal.com is providing Sales Associate Job In Lalitpur which invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Store Sales Person for our client company. It is the Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements. A reputed company based in Kathmandu.The Sales Associate’s responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.Sales Associates ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service and assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.They should remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
Overview Of Sales Associate Job In Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Intermediate (10+2)
Job Position:Sales Associate
Salary: As per qualification and experience
Responsibilities Of Sales Associate Job In Lalitpur
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
- Welcome and greet customers
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all company’s policies and procedures
- Should have completed Intermediate level or Bachelors Running
- 6 months to 1 year experience in the related field. Freshers can apply.
You may also like Finance Assistant Jobs In Lalitpur
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs