This school hiring School Principal Job and it has been established, with the hopes of ensuring the longevity of the excellent academic achievements of Mother care International Playgroup and Pre – School. We have long since felt the existence of a vacuum that needed to be filled at the primary/secondary levels and therefore, with our commitment to education and excellence; we have ventured into high school education. It is our goal to ensure quality education for all. We, at believe that a child’s education is the foundation or learning and achievements throughout life. By involving faculty, parents, and community, members in shared decision-making, we endeavor to constantly create an environment where respect and care are modeled by all.
Reports to: Board of Directors
SUPERVISE: Academic coordinator, Department Heads, Faculty Heads, Faculties, and Students
Qualification Of School Principal Job
- Master’s degree preferably in English from a reputed university.
- 5 plus years of relevant experience.
- Apt in training and development of faculty members.
- Experienced in designing school curriculum.
- Follow the progressive method of teaching and learning process
Duties and Responsibilities Of School Principal Job
- Lead and administer the institution.
- Create positive climate and provide effective leadership by modeling integrity, vision and ethical behavior.
- Provide relevant and crucial input to the board for drafting policy
- Identify and advice management on policy implications inherent in issues and agenda items presented for board discussion.
- Establish and manage a system for periodic review of school / colleg operations.
- Establish and enforce administrative procedures for each area of school/college operations.
- Plan new venture(s), conduct a feasibility study and discuss with the board.
- Upon approval, implement the project/venture.
- Introduce new changes in the system, infrastructural development, etc.
- Final authority with regard to all the policy matters rest with Executive
- Directors, Founder Directors and the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that plans are built around and drawn from the mission, vision and goals.
- Keep the board informed on progress toward accomplishing plans and goals.
- External leadership roles:
- Be the face of the school in the community.
- Perform as a proactive leader.
- Participate in local and/or international associations and conferences.
- Encourage participation in policy development and decision making
- Allow for a Distributive Leadership pattern- that clearly delineates
- responsibility and authority
- Work with the Board of Directors and to develop a strategic plan.
- Hire, fire and oversee performance of senior-level staff whose jobs will be to support/lead the operations and finance as per Directors approval.
You May Also Like Sales Associate Jobs In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs