Senior Accounts Officer Job In Jagadamba Press has been in continuous operation since 1961 from its own premises at Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur. Ever since its letter press days the printing facility of Jagadamba has been known for the quality of its production: books, magazines and jobs of major Nepali business houses.Jagadamba Press embarked on major modernization drive in 1988 with the induction of two single colour Adast Dominant presses as well as camera plate maker section and desk-topping unit. Jagadamba soon became renowned for its international quality for clients including Ncell, UNICEF, UNDP, GIZ, UDLE, Save the children, Chelsea Academy, IFES, IUCN, ICIMOD, Room to Read ,SNV Nepal, Helvetas ,Good Neighbours, and publication of Himalmedia: Himal Khabarpatrika, Nepali Times, Himal South Asian.
Information of Senior Accounts Officer Job
|Job Category:||Accounting / Finance > Financial planning/advising, Tax accounting|
|Job Level:||Senior Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Hattiban, Patan, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Visit Sabkura Jobs|
Specification of Senior Accounts Officer Job
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 3 years|
|Professional Skill Required:||Ms Office Skills (Excel) Analytical Skills Interpersonal SkillsCommunication Skills|
Description of Senior Accounts Officer Job
- Record day-to-day entry of accounting data in accounting software synergy
- Filing monthly VAT and TDS return
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Handle petty cash
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation statement every month
- Planning of weekly cash flow
- Proper tracking and update of Inventory
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Maintenance of fixed assets register and safeguarding of the organizations fixed assets.
- Prepare documents for audits
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
Qualifications of Senior Accounts Officer Job
- At least Bachelor’s degree with major in finance or accounting with minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience in manufacturing companies
- Able to apply analytical and innovative tools successfully to produce creative and valuable solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in diverse team environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package especially MS excel
You May Also Like Institutional Fundraising Coordinator Job In Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs