The guiding principle at Alfa Beta which is hiring Senior Counselor Job In Kathmandu is to optimize human resource development in order to provide quality services to every client ensuring maximum value possible. We are one of the leading educational consultancy and test preparation center of Nepal having centers in India, Maharajgunj, Putalisadak, Biratnagar, Itahari, Butwal, Chitwan & Pokhara.In a span of 27 years, we are in a position to proclaim ourselves as one of the best institutes for Education Consultancy in Nepal. We promise students the most study- friendly and congenial environment with the state-of-the-art facilities for study abroad, test preparations, Language courses and other professional training courses.With globalization comes the opportunity for students to study in foreign countries.There are many factors which contribute towards the advantages of studying abroad: Quality, excellence and innovation and education institutes which impart the most modern skills through innovative teaching; a high level of technological advancement; some of the best infrastructures and facilities, welcoming multicultural society and quality life style in a safe environment.
Job Overview For Senior Counselor Job In Kathmandu
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Full Time
- 4+ years
- MBA / MBM
Detailed Job Description / Requirements For Senior Counselor Job In Kathmandu
- Nepalese graduates from Australian Universities are highly preferred
- Must be fluent in English both Speaking and Writing
- Must have good Communication Skill
- Must be polite and Convincing in nature
- Must be smart and Proactive
Job Description For Senior Counselor Job In Kathmandu
- Deliver the counselling program to the clients
- Report results of the program evaluation that demonstrates outcomes
- Cooperate and collaborate with other professionals in enhancing the career and education of students
- Interprets and explains college and university policies and procedures; participates in the preparation of orientations and present academic information to students and parents during counselling sessions
- Identify options for students to satisfy degree requirements; evaluate and make recommendations in the institution abroad for a preferred program of study and assists students in the completion of admission process
- Regular follow-ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company
- Achieve specified targets on time as agreed.
- Analyse progress; determine eligibility, necessity and resources to progress towards the target
- Evaluate transfer transcripts from other academic institutions for equivalencies and application to a degree program.
- Coordinate with the Academic department to ensure the status of the currently enrolled students in various programs for the further process of counselling
- Develop a relationship with the Universities, Institutes, both existing and new, to capitalize on the mutual interest of recruitment and revenue
- Visit academic and other related institutions for promotional activities as and when required
- Record maintenance on the daily basis for timely reporting to the immediate supervisor
While applying for this job please forward your updated CV along with the cover letter mentioning your expected salary.
You May Also Like Digital Marketing Manager Job In Kathmandu Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs