World Vision International Nepal (WVIN),hire Senior People & Culture(HR) Manager Job which is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
|Jobs Function:||NGO / INGO / Social work||Jobs Availability:||Full Time|
|Jobs Level:||Mid Level||Offered Salary:||Negotiable|
|Jobs Location:||Lalitpur||Min. Experience Year:||3 Years|
|Education Degree:||Master||No. of Openings:||1|
|Deadline:||Sunday, Jun 24, 2018 (10 days left)||Preferred Gender:||Any|
Position: Senior People & Culture (HR) Manager
Key Responsibilities Of Senior People & Culture(HR) Manager Job:
The Senior Manager – P&C exists to lead the P&C function and support the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to reach WVIN’s strategic objectives. This role will lead strategic planning for the P&C function, ensuring alignment between the team’s activities and global strategic imperatives. The role will work to ensure the broader P&C function delivers effective fit-for-purpose business support to enable staff engagement, leadership development, organisational performance and end-to-end support for key people processes.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required for the Senior People & Culture(HR) Manager Job:
- A Masters degree in Human Resources/Organisational Development or similar from recognised university with at least 3 years experience (preferred) or a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Organisational Development with at least 5 years of experience.
Should have Human Resources functional capabilities:
- Recruitment, HR Metrics, Remuneration, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Leadership Development, Change Management.
- Good knowledge of employee relations procedures and Nepal Labour Law,
- Must have ability to lead teams and influence peers to ensure alignment with organisational policy and strategic objectives,
- Experience to develop strategic business solutions and adapts Human Resource priorities to enable delivery of organisational level strategic goals,
- Demonstrated coaching of senior leaders in both the ‘how’ and the ‘what’ to achieve organisational goals,
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful change projects ensuring the integration of strategy, culture and capability requirements,
- Should have facilitation skills to engage a Leadership level audience in decisions and follow through on outcomes,
- Must have analytical skills to identify insights from people metrics, change data and engagement results,
- Strong leadership ability to coach and mentor P&C team; Excellent oral and written English & Nepali,
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications including use of Microsoft Office,
- Ready to take initiatives and willing to work under pressure and exhibit a high level of flexibility,
- Hold a high level of integrity and honesty, self-motivated, confident, and able to work independently,
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking with decision making and problem solving skills; Good understanding of humanitarian Sector.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Curriculum Vitae (CV) with statement of purpose’ by 24 June 2018 before 17:00 hours to the address mentioned below.
World Vision International Nepal
People & Culture Department
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
You May Also Like Marketing Officer Job In Butwal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs