We are a well established accounting firm in Kathmandu, and a subsidiary of a London based firm with over 20 years of service in the industry. We provide service for UK and International clients that include privately-held businesses, professional partnerships, individuals, trustees, charities, family offices and subsidiaries of international companies. We have continually invested in our people and processes to ensure they are at the leading-edge, enabling our clients to benefit from our partner led expertise and experience. We are looking for Senior Practice Accountant Job In Kathmandu.
Senior Practice Accountant Job In Kathmandu Job Specification
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 2 years|
We are recruiting for a ACCA/ CA/ CPA/ MBA or any other accountancy qualification to provide support to the ever growing group of qualified accountants in delivering a quality financial accounting, company secretarial service and compliance for a portfolio of clients in the UK. Having experienced significant period of growth in recent times, this is an excellent career-opportunity for an experienced/newly Qualified Accountant looking for their next step in a hugely supportive and forward-thinking firm of accountants.
With big and exciting plans for the future, this would suit an Accountant who is looking to become an integral part of a very focused and driven unit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified/semi-qualified ACCA/CA/CPA or Masters degree in Finance/Administration/Accounts
- Proven track record with medium sized accounts
- Able to work on multiple projects, in a fast paced environment and work effectively to deadlines and time-scales
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working with companies in UK is desirable
- Preparing statutory annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Producing management accounts for clients
- Submitting personal and corporate tax returns
- Planning and completing audit and accounting assignments to a high standard of technical competence and within time/budget constraints.
- Communication with managers and audit/accounts manager to enable consistent work flow and effective work planning
- Undertaking training and supervision of more junior team member
- Maintaining technical competence
- Complying with the firm’s operating procedures as laid down in the quality manual and the practice administration manual.
You May Also Like Head of Programme – Inclusive Governance Job In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs