A site manager also sometimes has the title of construction manager, building manager or site agent. He or she will oversee operations on a day-to-day basis, and ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards. We are hiring Site Supervisor Jobs In Butwal.
|No of Vacancy:||5|
|Experience Required:||1 – 3 years|
Description Of Site Supervisor Jobs In Butwal
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Hiring staff
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Ensuring site safety by making safety inspections
- Problem solving
- Sourcing materials
- Checking and preparing reports for clients
- Monitoring progress of the project
- Liaising with clients or the client’s representatives to update on progress
- Keeping staff motivated and focussed
You May Also Like Client Service Representative Job In Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs