Technicians are skilled workers that work with complex systems or perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests. Depending on the field, technicians maywork independently or under the direction of a professional. Technicians can workindoors or might spend most of their time outside. We are hiring Technician Jobs In New Baneshwor.
Description Of Technician Jobs In New Baneshwor
- Thorough understanding of the computer/network concepts and terms
- Experience troubleshooting PCs and Laptops, with an ability to troubleshoot IT issues quickly and efficiently
- Should be able to maintain the computer network and all the networking devices
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, computer and peripheral hardware and software
- NAS File Server Maintenance
- Possess idea of network cabling
- Should have knowledge about internet setup
- Math Skills: The ability to count, add quickly and understand fractions, measurements and math problems.
- Communication Skills: Technicians will speak with customers and their supervisors, so the ability to understand instructions and communicate effectively will benefit you greatly.
- Recordkeeping: When dealing with controlled substances, dangerous chemicals, or working solo in the field, you will need to document your actions and whereabouts.
- Attention to Detail: You must be able to pay attention to the minute details of your job, whether that is diagnostic testing, working on complex systems or recording a patient’s symptoms.
- Technical Skills: You will be called upon to understand and operate complex machinery and systems.
- Manual Dexterity: You will need to use your hands with precision on small items and/or small in small spaces. You must be quick and confident with your hands.
- Stamina: Technicians are often on their feet for many hours, or called upon to lift heavy items. You will need physical stamina to do this job.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and schedule including weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/email with peers, managers, and vendors
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
- Attention to detail
Requirement Of Technician Jobs In New Baneshwor
- Oversee the hardware needs for the organization
- Troubleshoot and maintain the computers systems and the overall network within the office
- Identify and evaluate technology risks to maintain the highest level of security for our company
- Manage all back-up procedures and systems to ensure our data is protected and can be restored
- Maintain the computer system documentation
- Provide technical support to staff, including installation of the software
Detail Of Technician Jobs In New Baneshwor
|Education :||Intermediate or above|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Experienced preferred in related field|
You May Also Like Hansikar Technologies Jobs In Nepal
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs