F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd. is hiring UI/Web Designer Job In Kathmandu the company working in the field of software development and IT services since 2004. Over the years, we have streamlined our range of services by focusing on developing transaction banking products and have evolved into a FinTech (Financial Technology) company. Our acclaimed products include Mobile Banking System, Internet Banking System, Tab Banking System, Cards Management System, Digital Wallet and Online Payment Gateway. We are the pioneers in introducing mobile banking and mobile financial services in Nepal and lead the market with almost 90% of Nepal’s financial institutions using at least one of our transaction banking products.
We currently employ over 200 people with expertise and competence in technology and management. Among us are skilled engineers, innovators and creative thinkers eager to disrupt traditional access to financial services by inventing solutions that are much more efficient, affordable and real-time. Our efforts in FinTech innovation have been duly recognized by various national and international bodies including the 2014 International Business Awards (Bronze), 2013 FNCCI Service Excellence Award and the 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award.
Job Overview For UI/Web Designer Job In Kathmandu
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements For UI/Web Designer Job In Kathmandu
- Work alongside the design, and data teams to define, solve, and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Brainstorm, propose & design creative solutions that could bring our products to another level.
- Help design the UI architecture (High fidelity), interface, interaction workflows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas through consideration of business requirements & technical limitations.
- Support UX leads/managers in creation of wireframes, high fidelity mockups production art assets.
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and templates.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to all levels within an organization.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Has an understanding of web technologies — HTML/CSS/JS, JQuery it’s important to know how the pieces fit together and what is/isn’t possible.
- Has a knowledge of preprocessor — SASS/SCSS/LESS.
- Collaborates well with team members and looks forward to feedback.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site map.
- Design Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or any equivalent fields.
- 1 plus year’s relevant UI/Web design experience.
You May Also Like Account Officer job in Kathmandu
arrowVisit SabKura Jobs